The PMC30116 Certificate III in Manufactured Mineral Products covers the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of advanced operations withi...
The MSS40316 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices specifies the competencies required by team leaders or those in similar job roles tha...
The MSS30316 Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices specifies the competencies required to apply competitive systems and practices to on...
The Certificate III in Process Manufacturing is intended for advanced production workers who use a range of equipment and provide support functions di...
The Certificate II in Process Manufacturing is intended for competent production workers who undertake vital production support roles directly related...
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required of workers employed as Engineering/Manufacturing Employees – Level V as defined in t...
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required of workers employed as Engineering/manufacturing Employees -Level III as defined in the Ma...
The Importance of Manufacturing
Manufacturing involves critical process across a range of areas and industries.
The manufacturing training offered by ATS covers the areas of:
- Lean Simulation & Process Improvement
- Competitive Systems & Practices
- Process Manufacturing
- Printing and Graphic Arts
- Manufactured Mineral Products
- Food Processing
The Manufacturing Training Package (MSM16) was developed as a cross-manufacturing package. It includes qualifications, units of competence and skills that are relevant to many different industry sectors
Manufacturing training is relevant to a broad spectrum of occupations from process operators, production workers, tradespeople and technicians through to associated professionals.
If you are interested in a specific course just click on the link to the right to be taken directly to the information you’re after.
Below is a list of some companies that have benefited from ATS expertise and experience in Manufacturing Training Package (MSM16).
- Sylvania Lighting
- Doric Products
- Lindsay Yates and Partners
- Townsend Group
- Industrial Galvanizers
Manufacturing training is a very important training program within the workplace training offered by ATS. If you have any questions about manufacturing training or how to develop the best workplace training program for manufacturing Ask ATS today.
- TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) | Call for future dates
- Bluecard Training | Courses held fortnightly
- TLID2004/TLIA1001 Load & Unload Goods/Cargo & Secure Cargo | Call for future dates
- Chain of Responsibility (TLIF0001, TLIF0002, TLIF0003) | Call for future dates
- Fatigue Management (TLIF0005, TLIF0006, TLIF0007) | Call for future dates