Transport and Logistics – Bluecard
The Bluecard is a minimum entry level WH&S unit of competency for the Transport & Logistics Industry. The half-day face to face program aims to reduce the number of incidents within the industry and also satisfies Workcover requirements for WH&S induction training.
The TLIF1001 – “Follow Work health and safety procedures”, is one of a number of competencies required to obtain a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations and or a Certificate III in Driving Operations.
The course fee is $242 (including GST) which includes the Bluecard licence fee, materials and workbook. Students will also be issued a Statement of Attainment to certify that the participant has demonstrated competence to the National Standard in the unit TLIF1001.
Current Planned Courses:
- Bluecard courses held fortnightly
- Please call 1800 287 960 to book into our next course
Purpose of Bluecard training
- Understand WH&S act requirements
- Identifies you can comply with policies
- Work safely
- Recognizes you can follow and apply WH&S Procedures
- Acknowledgement you have achieved a National Unit of Competence (UOC)
- This UOC can lead into a National recognized full qualification
- Transport and logistic companies will look on you favorably
- Assist with casual or fulltime employment
The Bluecard is available at Smithfield, Wollongong and Newcastle offices. Classes may run throughout the week. We can also deliver Bluecard training at employer worksites for 8 or more students.
Please contact us on 1800 287 960 for our next Bluecard class or see the Brochure for more information about this course.
For further information take a look at the official BLUECARD website: