Managing Fatigue is important & ATS offers training in courses revolving around Fatigue Risk Management for those involved with Heavy Vehicles such as operators, drivers, schedulers & supervisors etc. The following courses will allow for the skills to be able to apply, administer and manage a fatigue risk management system.
There are new Training Requirements apply for Units of Competency for Fatigue Management under the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS).
The program focuses on Managing Fatigue and is suitable to everyone in an organisation from those working as corporate staff, to those with managerial and Director positions.
TLIF0005 Apply a Fatigue Risk Management System
- Corporate Staff & Frontline Staff $245 + GST
- Course starting 1st May 2020
- Courses held fortnightly at our training facility or onsite at your organisation
- Please call 1800 287 960 for future dates
TLIF0006 Administer a Fatigue Risk Management System
- Supervisors & Managers $325 + GST
TLIF0007 Manage a Fatigue Risk Management System
- Managers & Directors $650 + GST
This program can be linked to other programs such as Chain of Responsibility & Loading and Unloading.
Please enquire for training dates for short courses:
- TLIF0006 – Administer a Fatigue Risk Management System
- TLIF0007 – Manage a Fatigue Risk Management System
Enrol Now to meet the new standards and update your skills!
Contact ATS at 1800 287 960 or See the Brochure for more Information.
For further information visit the NHVR website at: