Earning a Certificate II in driving operations may qualify an individual for a job in the distribution or transportation fields. Applicants must meet or exceed certain competency requirements. Candida...
Home / News
Applied Training Solutions is working constructively with the transport industry to improve safety and skills development in this important sector. Flexible day or evening classroom based training available Monday to Saturdays Click here for more information
For businesses large and small seeking to get the most out of their human resources, hiring a training company may be the best solution for providing their employees with relevant, meaningful professi...
A training company can help in areas that some owners or managers overlook, and training can also be executed in ways that you may not have considered. A superior training company employs modern tools...
Trainers and assessors of vocational schools and educational training centers must hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in order to qualify as such. The certificate is a mandatory requirem...
- TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) | Call for future dates
- Bluecard Training | Courses held fortnightly
- TLID2004/TLIA1001 Load & Unload Goods/Cargo & Secure Cargo | Call for future dates
- Chain of Responsibility (TLIF0001, TLIF0002, TLIF0003) | Call for future dates
- Fatigue Management (TLIF0005, TLIF0006, TLIF0007) | Call for future dates