In Australia, the general qualification for employees entering the retail industry is the Certificate II Retail Training course. Operating a retail business requires knowledge and skills that can be l...
Home / News
Applied Training Solutions is working constructively with the transport industry to improve safety and skills development in this important sector. Flexible day or evening classroom based training available Monday to Saturdays Click here for more information
Sales is the lifeblood of business and are ordinarily left in the hands of sales people whose main function is to meet clients and potential customers everyday and that is the value of business traini...
Transport and logistics training serves the fastest growing industry in Australia, offering a wide range of work opportunities with great pay and conditions. Its network consists of ports, roads, rail...
- TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) | Call for future dates
- Bluecard Training | Courses held fortnightly
- TLID2004/TLIA1001 Load & Unload Goods/Cargo & Secure Cargo | Call for future dates
- Chain of Responsibility (TLIF0001, TLIF0002, TLIF0003) | Call for future dates
- Fatigue Management (TLIF0005, TLIF0006, TLIF0007) | Call for future dates